Friday, June 6, 2008

Wednesday Giggles

So its been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks

the Lakers are in the NBA finals
I devoured the Twilight Series and fell in love with it
I've had a heart crack (not a heart break)
and a # of other things that I'll get to all in good time

But for Wednesday Giggle I'll share what has just tickled me more than once this week.

The favorite of my varied podcasts is one from Comedy Central called Best Week Ever. It's a show they put on once a week but everyday they have "Best Day Ever" which is a select group of tre funny comedians and their commentary on TV viewing that day (or week if you will).

It's like watching TV with your funny friends. I love it. Here is their take on the MTV Movie awards.

"and it's not Values"

and don't forget the dance moves -
Oh man - I love these people

No comments: