Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Great American Tradition

There are a few ya know -
I don't know where April Fools came from but I really enjoy how much the media embraces it all every year.

CNN isn't so stuffy they'd miss out.
Oh no.
This article (also printed on April Fools Day) and gave me quite a laugh.

However, if it were true, the awesome thing would be that he (being Snoop) would be in my stake. And you never know... kids do change your priorities and families have a way of changing people ya know?

Even Snoop. Because, aside of the cloud of MaryJ, he really is a descent guy. He even coaches his kid's little league team. He bought them all a team bus and everything.

Can you imagine being a missionary and going knocking and finding Snoop though? Like with his indo in hand? That would possibly be one of the greatest mission stories ever.

And if anyone could pull it off it would be Gladys, she's amazing. You go Gladys! You sing your heart out like you always have.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I too was hopeful, because really, how cool would that be? But I'm told this is the origional version of that picture: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/tim2ms/snoop.jpg