Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Top 10 Tuesday

It just sounds so fun huh?
I've decided I should do a silly list and a serious list to keep the balance in the force ya know?
So firstly - some imperative information we all can't do without:

My Top 10 Funny Movie Characters of All time
10) Ruby Rod from The 5th Element
“Why I always gotta get the broke one?”

9) Agador Spartacus from The Birdcage
“But wait! I’ve got shrimps!”

8) Bartok the Bat from Anastasia
“I’ll give her a wahhhh! And a high-yah! And then I kick her sir!”

7) Brick from Anchorman
“LOUD NOISES!!!!”

6) Dr. Evil from Austen Powers
“I’m the boss! Need the info.”

5) Jeremy the Crow from The Secret of NIMH
“Ohhhhhh!!! You’ve got a sparkly!"

4) The Ghost of Christmas Present from Mickey’s Christmas Carol
“With pistascheeeoo …. With pistachuooe…. With yogurt”

3) Carl the Friar from Van Helsing
“Actually, I'm still just a friar. I can curse all I want, dammit.”

2) Louis Tully from Ghostbusters
“OK, who brought the dog?!”

1) Emmanuel Goldstein aka Cereal Killer from Hackers
“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. What? It's Corinthians one, chapter thirteen verse eleven. nnnn-duh”

Top 10 Things that have Irrevocably Changed my Life
(aside of the influence of my friends and family who change and enrich my life everyday)

10) The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
9) Cell phones
8) Morten Lauridsen’s music and the album Lux Aeterna
7) The movie Braveheart
6) Dr. Alison Baker and Dr. Rocklin from the Cal Poly English Department
5) Learning how to sing
4) My Mission to Washington DC
3) Growing up as I did in Pasadena and that social education
2) The Gospel of Jesus Christ and my testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon
1) My temple endowment

2 comments:

Kim said...

I heart Bartok, Brick, Jeremy, the Ghost, Louis, and Emmanuel. That's my favorite Bartok line, too. :)

Nice use of irrevocably, though it's a word that is irrevocably linked to Edward and Bella now, for me...

Also, it's educate the non-Mormon day, I guess - what's the temple endowment thing all about?

Ms. Liz said...

I'll email ya