Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Silly Little Things

I'm a big Amy Winehouse fan. She's an original, has a novel voice, writes great stuff and has no fear.


Not to make fun of other people's tragedies or tragedy in general but
sadly, the girl has very little sense as well. She was hospitalized last week and cancelled a bunch of shows because of "exhaustion". But this week some new things came to light -

Amy - Please raise your right (drink free) hand and repeat after me:

"I will not shoot heroine anymore. I will not even think about taking horse tranquilizers and I most certainly will never think about taking both of them at the same time ever ever ever again. I will check myself and my equally maladjusted husband into rehab (despite the song I've written to the contrary), put on at least 10 lbs to remove myself from the Auschwitz Victim bodyfat percentile and continue to bless the world with my amazing talent and fabulous style"

Best of luck Amy -
I'll send you my favorite red pumps if it'll help.

2 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Sound advice, Liz.

Let's hope she listens to you...

Ms. Liz said...

thanks Liz -
I hope so too.