Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tragedy

No hyperbole on this one. This really is something that registers on the Lear Scale. It is a breathtakingly beautiful day today. Its warm but not too hot. Its clear(ish) and there are white fluffy cumulus clouds popping up over the mountains saying "come out and play". And where am I?!??! Stuck inside my cubicle farm. I swear - summer is so hard for me. I get SO restless from having to stay inside all the time. I miss the sun! I just need to get out and hear moving water and feel all sunshiny. Anyone for the Huntington on Saturday? That's where I belong right now. Sitting in the Italian garden or at the lily ponds watching dragon flies and playing tag or something. I mean it - lets go. Right now -

3 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Oh, I wish I could join you.

With school starting at the University next week, I actually have to work a few hours Saturday and Monday! Ugh!!

Heather said...

I wanna play too! ...but I cant...although I did take the afternoon off work yesterday to get some needed shopping done!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Don't I wish! I miss our Saturday afternoons at the Huntington. :( I watch the beautiful days go by as I sit in my air conditioned used car showroom & get to only be taunted by the beautiful fall weather that has began to show. (I know, I am playing catch up on reading your blog!)